Friday, September 25, 2009

In Memory of Sr. Elizabeth













When I shall sleep

Oh, for the time when I shall sleep
Without identity,
And never care how rain may steep,
Or snow may cover me!
No promised heaven these wild desires
Could all, or half, fulful;
No threatened hell, with quenchless fires,
Subdue this quenchless will!

So said I, and still say the same;
Still, to my death, will say—
Three gods within this little frame
Are warring night and day:
Heaven could not hold them all, and yet
They all are held in me;
And must be mine till I forget
My present entity!

Oh, for the time when in my breast
Their struggles will be o'er!
Oh, for the day when I shall rest,
And never suffer more!


August 9, 2008 Again one of our dearest mentor of Goodness join her life with our almighty father, She serves as our mother in need, she never stop loving and caring for the children. Until her last breath, she serves a good example on how to love without expecting in return, I remember I was on my 2nd or 3rd years when Sr. Elizabeth (but we usually call her Mommy Elizabeth) took place as our Sister in charge, though it’s just an ample time that she’s with us she scolded us more often for truly 3rd batch of CEBU branch is a hard-headed and really a brat batch as what they always say and I admit it’s really true, but Mommy Elizabeth never give up on us she guides us and always told us that the road to Goodness is not that easy but if we strive to do our best then the impression that we made to our older and younger sisters or brothers will be erase, I remember she told us that “it’s not just on a wink that we could realize our mistake but what matter most is that we know we did it wrong and never stop asking God’s forgiveness for he is the only one we can lean on when we stumble and fall.” we’re too young to fully understand it but when I step out and think of that word she plant on mind, I just fully realize that what she said serves as the light to our darken path. Her words really meant to us since we fully understood the word she said in our younger years.

We already lost two loving people who mark a huge part of our life, there not just a person who passed away but they are our loving Father and Mother who cuddle us in our great grief, but Sadness is not the word to be put on them for we know there still looking down here and never stop guiding us to be a better person....Fr. Al and Sr. Elizabeth are now happily united in our Almighty’s kingdom....

We truly miss you both for you never felt tired teaching us and for showing your immeasurable love to us, as your children we me not be as perfect as you are but were trying to be the best children of mankind.




No comments: