Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Sisters of Mary Boystown in Silang, Cavite Compound.

i never felt the solemnity with in my self since i step in to the place where i find the serenity that Ive been longing since i graduated in this institution. i do admit that tears are pushing down but i hold it back for i felt so ashamed that they may think i was just too emotional, but the truth is i am!
i was so grateful that i as one of the beneficiary of Fr. Aloysious kindness so proud to tell the Whole wide world that I'm so PROUD that once in my younger years i was known to be his daughter in Christ...
I love you Fr. Al and thank you so much for letting me be a part of your FAMILY, i might not a perfect daughter as you wish us to be but I'm trying to be the good sister to them......
I miss you and i know all of us do felt the same way too....

No comments: